Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Today was a good day….

Today was a good day….

at PT for Vaughn. He was pushed and he responded instead of reacting and had good eye contact. He was waiting his turn and learning to share. He followed instructions and was rewarded for his excellent behavior. We don’t get a lot of good days… these days so I am choosing today to celebrate the good ones. We have been challenged lately with some obstacles put in our path and on occasion, I feel overwhelmed by life but today I feel hopeful. HOPE- joyful and confident expectancy in the goodness of God! I needed some goodness today and He provided it. I just wanted to take a moment to write down a victory, so I can be reminded that we do have them.
I am proud of my boys and how hard they work. We spend most days in the car traveling back and forth to therapies and if I don’t take a moment to brag on their success then too much time will go by and I will forget. How did it happen that my last post was a year ago?! Our milestone’s look different but I am learning that being different is really just a reflection of Jesus’ character and being made in His image is good.  Today was a good day…

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Vaughn!!! Its great to celebrate the good days :) <3 u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Vaughn!!! Its great to celebrate the good days :) <3 u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Vaughn! And way to go, Momma! We definitely have experienced and are experiencing a similar journey. Way to celebrate each and every milestone. Prayers that you will have many more good days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy about that, Kristie! I pray for them all the time, and love to see their pictures on FB!
    You are a wise mother, and the Lord is blessing you and giving you strength.

    ReplyDelete